Specializing in medical billing, coding and collection services since 1968, Professional Management, Inc. (PMI) provides sound revenue-building consulting services to physicians and medical facilities. Through advanced technology and unmatched local expertise, PMI offers the knowledge of an industry leader with the customer service to keep your office running efficiently and without lengthy payment delays.
PMI offers providers the operations support and leverage with payers to keep your focus where you want it to be—on your patients.
Benefits of working with PMI include:
- Tenacious follow up with payers for claims resolution
- Claims are billed with speed and accuracy and an overall theme of compliance
- Assistance and key data to negotiate contracts with payers and insurance plans
- Proactive analysis of your business operations to look for efficiency to improve cash flow and collections
- Customer service that treats you, your staff, and your patients with professionalism, respect, and sensitivity—just as you do. We are your advocate and are local – no automated phone systems or offshore call centers. PMI offers simple and convenient service with results.
- Proprietary front-end editing tailored to your payer mix and specialty, resulting in clean claims and shorter days in receivable.
- Custom reporting designed to meet the needs of your practice or hospital
- Partner in transitioning to ICD-10
August 31, 2017
From Modern Healthcare by Shelby Livingston “In what may be the first strike in a battle over what healthcare services should be provided in a hospital, Blues giant Anthem will no longer pay for MRIs and CT scans performed on … Continued
July 27, 2017
In an audit completed by the OIG, it was found that millions of dollars in incorrect EHR incentive payments were awarded. These payments were connected to the Meaningful Use (MU) portion of the payment program, which encourages the use of … Continued
July 21, 2017
CMS has released the proposed 2018 Physician Fee Schedule with the agency proposed to accept all of the recommendations from the CAP and AMA Specialty Society’s Relative Value Update. Some of these recommendations reflect increases. The CMS estimates that changes … Continued